Wharf Casual Seafood is committed to paying back the community it has been a part of since 1986. There are two ways in which we love to help.
Is your local organization looking for a restaurant to share profits for a day? Ask us about a Share Event. Promote your day and receive 15% of proceeds from customers who support your cause.
Provided your organization meets the criteria, it is quite simple to hold a Share Event!
- We check our promotional calendar to see what dates are available. Share events take place on Tuesdays and Wednesdays only.
- Provide us with a logo from your organization and we will provide the flier for your event.
- You promote the event through your organization’s members, friends, family, neighbors, co-workers etc.
- The day of the event, anyone coming in to support your organization must mention to the server when the order is being taken that they are here for the Share Event. For example “We are here for the Buford Elementary School Share Event”.
- We track the sales that you send our way and donate 15% of those back to your organization.
- The event lasts all day – lunch and dinner; dine-in and To-Go, and includes all 5 locations!
- We do not allow any signage or display at the restaurants or any distribution at the restaurants as well.
- We encourage you to book way in advance! These dates fill up fast.
Having a special event for your non-profit organization? Ask us about our tea donation program. Wharf Casual Seafood will provide iced tea and Wharf logo cups for approved events, saving the non-profit organization money and building awareness for Wharf Casual Seafood.
The Wharf will donate up to two cases of cups each month and up to six gallons of tea each week. A 24-hour notification for iced tea pick up and one week notification for logo cups is appreciated.